A Fortune 500 company that manufactures tens of thousands of products globally is looking to bring on a talented controls engineer in a suburb of Boston. Our client has been successful for over 100 years and employs an exceptionally talented team of engineers.
Reasons to work for this company:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package!
- Very low travel requirements!
- Live in a suburb of Boston
- Opportunity to work for a large, corporate Fortune 500 company
- Lead, manage and execute projects, with opportunities to grow with the company.
- Experience a collaborative, team focused and cooperative company culture.
You will lead engineering projects through multi-disciplinary teams and integrate manufacturing business issues/needs into project planning. You will control project costs and schedules, and present project status and results to business partners, suppliers, team members and appropriate management.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Management and execution of projects
- Increased project management responsibility for manufacturing, laboratory and other facilities through organization and direction of multi-disciplinary teams
- Proactively addresses business and technical issues for early identification of issues affecting project success
- Manages financial aspects of a project team, including estimating expenditures, contributing to the creation of AFE, purchasing materials and/or services, monitoring and tracking costs, and payment
- Proficient in engineering, sourcing, and financial systems to stay within established budget guidelines
- Manages business relationships across multi-disciplinary teams
- Provides guidance and training to interns, new hires and other engineers
- Possess an Associate’s or 2-year technical degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of four (4) years of combined experience in controls integration and/or automation in a private, public, government or military environment
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Experience with Autocad
- Knowledge of Rockwell and Siemens drives
- Experience leading teams
Client is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply