Our client has helped revolutionize the liquid packaging industry by manufacturing custom liquid filling and packaging machinery systems for the pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, health care and cosmetic industries.
Reasons people like working here:
- The company is innovative, develops high-tech equipment and has been successful for over 50 years.
- You receive full responsibility for the complete electrical control systems portion of the project, not just bits and pieces of the machine.
- Employees really like the team and have developed solid professional and personal relationships within the company.
- Full benefits package
- Short term travel
You will program and test small to mid-size projects that include the following:
- PLC’s/PAC’s and similar automation systems/components
- HMI’s; including screen layouts
- Multi-axis servo controllers and systems
- Vision systems
- Safety controllers and systems
- Machine integration
Minimum job requirements:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with programming and debugging industrial machinery, preferably in an Original Equipment Manufacturer role.
- Direct experience designing industrial machinery electrical controls.
- Verifiable experience with communication protocols commonly found in industrial control systems.
Helpful, but not required:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or another science-related field.
- Experience with higher level program languages.