Process Controls Engineers with DeltaV experience needed for reputable award-winning Automation and Control Systems Integration company. Great chance to use your industrial automation experience within the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, and Food and Beverage industries.
Why work here?:
- Stable business for 25 years and growing!
- Fun and professional environment with over 120 employees!
- Variety of projects in several industries, many pharmaceutical and biotech projects!
- Training provided on new technology and software!
- Work from engineering office or at customer locations in the greater Boston area!
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential, matching 401k, paid vacation!
- No state income tax in NH!
- Design, specification, implementation, commissioning, trouble-shooting, and continuous improvement of automation and instrumentation for food and beverage and bio-pharmaceutical production facilities.
- Electrical and panel design
- Specification of automation hardware and software
- Development of design documents
- Programming to include but not limited to controller, operator interface, data historian, reporting
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) execution
- Site start-up and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) execution
- Project Management, scheduling, resource management, scope, & customer correspondence
- Mentoring of project engineers
- Operational support
- Control system troubleshooting support
- Evaluate new technologies for their application within a manufacturing facility
- Support proposals department in developing the scope and budget for new projects
- Support process and facilities engineers in equipment commissioning
- Assists process engineers in troubleshooting and remediation of failures
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2 years minimum Industrial Automation / Control Systems Integration experience
- Experience with PLCs such as: Rockwell/Allen-Bradley, GE Fanuc, Siemens, WAGO, or Modicon
- Experience with HMI/SCADA packages such as: iFix, Rockwell FTView, Wonderware
- Experience with Emerson DeltaV DCS required
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Automated Manufacturing Practices (GAMP)
- Working knowledge of process systems and continuous processes
- AutoCAD and Panel Design
- Must have a valid driver’s license