Primary Purpose: This position is responsible for controls engineering project requirements involving control
panel design, PLC programming, instrumentation, check out support and start-up assistance.
Become part of a team of highly skilled engineers, designers and support staff in fifteen offices throughout the U.S. Our client encourages independent thought and innovative ideas, as well as personal and professional growth. Each office is part of the corporation as whole, however acts independently as well, bringing forth their own ideas and talents. For over thirty five years our client has designed and implemented and integrated engineering solutions for the commercial, industrial, and government sectors. Personal and professional satisfaction is evident with a turnover rate below the industry average.
Reasons to work for this company:
- Opportunity to get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- Comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- 401K match and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and with their customers
- Designs, develops, and implements control system (logic software and hardware) to meet machine and integrated system requirements.
- Develops control logic software and user interface applications.
- Develops schematics detailing control system configuration and wiring, and design equipment panel layouts on AutoCAD software.
- Will assist with initial start-up and debug integrated systems and the development of system
- Individual will be working on automation and control system integration projects for clients in industries such as food and beverage or semiconductor and many others.
- May act as lead on some projects and guide lower level engineers and technicians.
- Education -BSEE or BS in Engineering is preferred. An AA in Engineering Technology or equivalent with equivalent experience may be substituted.
- Experience - 3+ years in the following:
- Programming PLCs
- HMI/SCADA Development