Become part of a team of highly skilled engineers, designers and support staff. This Control Systems Integration firm has over 30 offices throughout the U.S. This position is based in their Houston office. You will be encouraged to think independently and to provide innovative ideas, and have the opportunity for personal and professional growth. For over thirty five years our team of engineers and staff have designed and implemented engineering solutions for new and long-term customers. People love working for this company!
People love working here because:
- They get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- The company invests in their employees by utilizing new technologies and providing training opportunities.
- The company offers comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- They offer a 401K match plus Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and with several long term clients.
- Education-BS degree in an engineering discipline is preferred. An AA in Engineering Technology or equivalent with equivalent experience may be substituted.
- 3+ years experience in control systems, components, ladder logic programming, SCADA (Wonderware or Iconics)
- Experience with HVAC
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
Highly preferred experience:
- Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Iconics SCADA