Our client is one of the largest and most well established control systems integration companies in the United States, providing customers with engineering, system integration and fabrication solutions for over 35 years.
This position will provide project leadership, PLC, DCS and SCADA programming and controls engineering in a team environment. We are looking for a leader with a strong working knowledge of process hardware, instrumentation and software.
- Our immediate needs stress Life Sciences industry and Entertainment/Theme Park experience
- Other projects include control systems integration for clients in industries such as food & beverage, water/wastewater, oil & gas and semiconductor.
- Must possess excellent documentation, implementation, startup and support skills.
- The successful candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of co-workers, management, clients and vendors.
- BS in Engineering is required or relevant experience
- 7+ years of experience is required, specifically including:
- Programming, testing and startup of complete PLC and/or DCS programs for process control.
- SCADA programming (i.e. FactoryTalk, Cimplicity, Wonderware, Intellution).
The company offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, short and long term disability, ESOP and a 401(k) with a matching contribution.