From consulting on, to engineering, delivering and to servicing high quality solutions, from small to complex in multiple industries including refinery, mining, life sciences, gas utilities & pipelines, and power, across CA, NV, AZ, NM & HI and for over 80 years, our client continues to be a leader in the industry.
Reasons to work for this company:
- Share in the successes of the company…this company has been employee owned for over 30 years!
- Excellent, comprehensive benefits package.
- Travel around the southwest
- Company is a partner of one of the largest manufacturers of industrial products.
You will provide support and service of instrumentation products for the customer while also working to advance the goals of the responsible Account Manager. Although you will have no sales goal you will assist the Account Manager in driving sales and initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for Control Valves and Automated Valves.
- Perform job walks to gather asset information.
- Review of control valve and automated valve proposals with recommendations made
- Work with and support the Instrumentation Reliability Staff Engineer.
- Work with and support Process Engineering
- For a full list of duties and responsibilities please apply.
- 3-7 years of experience with Fisher Control Valves or similar product
- Strong background in instrumentation
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Ability to interact with customers and develop control valve and automated valve solutions.
- Verbal and written skills to effectively communicate.
- Team attitude and willingness to coordinate projects internally.
- Proficient with Microsoft software applications.
- Average Presentation skills.
- Strong Listening skills.
- Four-year Engineering degree preferred.
- Background in process control preferred.
- Background in refining industry sales preferred.
- Knowledge of company's product lines and services, including Valves, Valve Automation and Control System Products.