From consulting on, to engineering, delivering and to servicing high quality solutions, from small to complex in multiple industries including refinery, mining, life sciences, gas utilities & pipelines, and power, across CA, NV, AZ, NM & HI and for over 80 years, our client continues to be a leader in the industry.
Reasons to work for this company:
- Share in the successes of the company…this company has been employee owned for over 30 years!
- Excellent, comprehensive benefits package.
- Travel around the southwest
- Company is a partner of one of the largest manufacturers of industrial products.
You are responsible for growing business at customer sites by understanding the specific business issues and by creating solutions utilizing the company’s products and services. Working on a team you will have the ultimate responsibility for all sales and support activities at each of your assigned accounts. You will need to orchestrate the sales activities of all specialists and support personnel, including factory representatives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accepts account responsibility for all activities at the account, including sales forecasts and gross profit forecasts.
- Maintains a high degree of industry knowledge and awareness, including trends, technology advancement, and significant accomplishments by others in the business, state of the competition, significant events related to our business and the customers businesses
- Identify, establish, and maintain business relationships with customers final decision makers and managers who influence the selection of our solutions
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the customers business, including their products and processes, markets served, key customers, industry dynamics that effect the customers business and events that influence the customers profits.
- Creates solutions utilizing products and services offered to address the customers business issues and needs.
- For a full list of duties and responsibilities please apply.
- 3-7 years of experience in outside sales or comparable work experience.
- Preferred experience in industries such as refining, power, utilities, water/wastewater
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Ability to interact with customers and develop process improvements.
- Verbal and written skills to effectively communicate.
- Team attitude and willingness to coordinate projects internally.
- Proficient with Microsoft software applications.
- Ability to handle special assignments and schedule demanding workload to meet customer deadlines.