Our client is a large global consulting firm. They are currently seeking individuals with a broad skillset in automated manufacturing focused in discrete and/or process industries. In addition to technical acumen, the successful candidate should also have experience in sales, project and/or personnel management and a passion for solving clients’ manufacturing problems.
Required Skill set:
Preferred Skill set:
- Minimum of eight years of experience working with either DCS or PLC platforms.
- Minimum of eight years working with several common control platforms and industrial networks (Ethernet, ModBus, Profibus)
- Minimum of five years of design and architecture decisions for networks and control systems
- Minimum of five years of experience working with a team to develop and deliver value propositions during the sales process
- Minimum of five years of technical team lead experience including managing project revenue
- Led small controls projects engagements up to a half million dollars
- Been a team member on several multi-million-dollar controls projects
- Two years participating in business development including value proposition development and presentation
- Demonstrated knowledge to concepts in the Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) space
- Building personal eminence through whitepapers, panels or guest speaker within MES
- Demonstrated knowledge of current industry trends and where the market and technology are pointing including additional understanding of automation ecosphere, partners, and technologies