Join a growing systems integrator that provides automation systems to the food and beverage industry. Besides all the free coffee you can drink, they offer a generous benefits package (including 401k with matching) and work-life balance.
This family-oriented company has two solution sales positions to fill (one due to growth, the other due to retirement)!
Location: Rochester, NY is in the Finger Lakes region of New York State; a region full of affordable fun, family-friendly activities, rich cultural experiences, and amazing food. Just 90 minutes from the Canadian border! Learn more about Rochester by clicking here and here.
As a Sales Engineer/Account Manager you will work under the Sales Manager to find and close opportunities with new and existing customer for the design, fabrication, installation, and commissioning of aseptic and sanitary food, dairy, and beverage processing systems. You will manage key accounts and help them budget and plan for capital projects. You will also coordinate with the field service team to provide your accounts with technical support as needed.
- Responsible for representing products/systems to customers and at events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of requests for information/quotations (RFIs/RFQs)
- Maintain customer and vendor relationships
- Evaluate customer system requirements
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the project scope definition
- Specify components and scope of supply
- Write project quotations
- Conduct customer presentations
- Track quotation results
- Assist with the transfer of the project from sales to project management
- Convey customer requirements to product management teams
- B.S. degree in Engineering or a B.S. Degree in Business (with relevant work experience)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in solutions sales / industrial engineered systems sales for manufacturing facilities
- Food process engineering knowledge and experience
- Familiarity working with Microsoft Office and CRM packages
- Ability to travel (up to 30%) to customer sites throughout the U.S., may stay away from home for 1 day up to 1 week
Additional Qualifications (preferred, but not required):
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with P&ID development
- Technical Writing Experience
- Experience in the Food, Dairy or Beverage industry is a definite plus!