Grow your career in automation and enjoy the interesting diversity of this job! Work with customers in person and remotely and one of the great part of this job is that it's only 10-20% travel! This position requires experience with PLC's as well as other hands on troubleshooting experience. Expect a challenging, fast pace environment with competitive pay and benefits! Travel is pretty low for this position as much of the support work can be done remotely!
Why would you want this job?
Flexibility, working from home is possible some of the time!
3 weeks vacation to accrue from the start!
Competitive pay and benefits!
Enjoy the laid back culture!
Career growth potential!
* 2 year electrical associates degree required
* Ability to troubleshoot various electrical and mechanical problems for industrial applications.
* 3+ years of PLC modifying and troubleshooting experience required
* Networking experience
* Field device experience such as analog and digital field instrumentation, motor control, mechanical equipment associated with process control systems, etc.
* Ability to travel approx. up to 20% throughout the United States
* Strong communications skills, written and verbal are a must!