Grow and manage sales in the southeast area of the United States for a control systems integration firm with over 35 years of successful growth.
Summary of Position: Responsible for management and direction of overall sales volume for a division and development of new business and project applications, and formulating solutions for engineering project applications. Also track, develop, close, and maintain major project accounts.
Must have experience with automation and controls, selling solutions and services. Experience with Chemical, Specialty Chem, Pulp/Paper, or Life Sciences Industry is preferred.
You will sell design, engineering and system integration solutions to the industrial automation market focusing on clients requiring PLC/DCS/PAC control systems, SCADA/HMI software, including equipment, instrumentation, applications, installation services, and support services. Sales territory is a mix of Midwest States along with some nationwide and international sales support
- Sources new contacts for business, initiate relationships, and maintain established relationships with clients: responsible for business development
- Establishes new client accounts and maintain industry contacts leading to increased sales and long-term repeat business
- Obtains leads from a variety of sources including market reports, vendors, and other company sales personnel
- Develops and present sales and marketing proposals to clients on engineering services and integrated system solutions
- Monitors industry to develop sales plan and forecasts for market industry for assigned office
- This position will act as a liaison between customers, project management and engineers
- Support engineers and project managers with respect to project tasks and client issues
- Responsible for booking contracts to ensure customer satisfaction, schedule, and budget are achieved
- Responsible for the review of customer orders and “handing off’ contracts to operations/division personnel to ensure customer satisfaction, schedule, and budget are achieved
- Education –BS Degree in engineering, equivalent engineering/technical degree (AAS), or equivalent track record in similar positions in industry is preferred. EIT or Professional Registration a plus
- Experience – Successful track record of selling engineering, hardware and software applications, control systems and/or system integration solutions to a variety of industries and clients.
- Location - The ideal candidate will live in and have a network in Atlanta, GA or in a city in South Carolina or North Carolina.