Established engineering firm that designs Automation and Controls Systems as well as MEP solutions for plants in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Microelectronics, Food & Beverage, and general industrial industries is seeking an Automation and Controls Engineering Leader for their Southern Massachusetts office.
Why work here?:
- Earn shares in the company as you grow with this 100% employee-owned company!
- Travel is regional and overnight travel is less than 15%!
- Lead Automation Business Unit for this office and help grow this group!
- Generous base salary plus bonus!
- Excellent benefits with company paying more than 80% of healthcare premiums for the entire family!
- License and Certification reimbursement and 50% tuition reimbursement for higher education tuition and books!
- Socially conscious company with community service program and charity funding!
- BSEE (or similar) and 8+ years of experience
- Experience with the design, programming and start-up of PLC, PAC and/or DCS for a variety of industries
- Batch (S88) Process Control experience preferred
- Project management experience for turn-key control system projects
- Ability to lead the team of automation engineers and technicians in the Southern New England business unit
- Energetic, personable, intrinsically motivated attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills with some client sales and marketing experience
- Ability to provide client proposals and estimates
- Ability to work with both small and large clients
- Knowledge of project financials
- Ability to travel to, and work from, client sites - under 15% overnight travel
- Willing to train and share knowledge with others
- Ability to network and communicate effectively with clients and partners