Great opportunity to grow your career while working on challenging automation projects! Enjoy working for a market-leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers globally. Coordinates all aspects of automation related issues related to execution of contracts internally and externally. Ensures that contracts are executed to meet budget, delivery and quality standards.
• Technical and commercial liaison with customer – internal & external customers.
• Have knowledge of PLC's and be able to program
• Knowledge of Siemens / Rockwell and / or Schneider PLC’s is important.
• 5 + years’ experience in the field commissioning projects as an Automation / Electrical or Process Engineer.
• Should have good communication skills, strong ability to handle negotiations
• Experience successfully running automation projects Independently.
• Deliver on specification i.e. Quality. Check with Engineering for updates; participate in Factory Acceptance tests (FAT).
• Check documentation and equipment shipped with contract, define and issue change orders as required.
• Deliver on Budget - responsible for Contribution Margin, including ability to influence where engineering is performed to keep Contribution Margin / EBITA.
• Define schedule on Gant chart, track and monitor progress, make adjustments where necessary.
• Run team; interact with other Engineering Areas, especially with Electrical on transfer of information.
• Ability to successfully meet with customer to define scope of supply and technical changes to contract.
Requirements: Minimum B.S. in Engineering, MBA Preferred.