Great opportunity with no travel! This is a challenging and dynamic position, everything from capital projects to troubleshooting issues. You will be working on capital projects and process improvements as well as day to day engineering and maintenance in a plant environment. Good benefits and relocation assistance!
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering is required
- Must have industrial manufacturing experience, food industry or process controls industry experience is a plus!
- Must have at least 5 years related work experience in controls engineering and manufacturing.
- Must have strong Allen Bradley PLC understanding and troubleshooting experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Creative problem solver
- Independent Self Starter/Team Player
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Excel, Word)
- Ability to anticipate problems before they occur to eliminate or mitigate issues
- Troubleshooting / Problem Solving methodologies (Six Sigma or similar).
- Interpersonal skills to lead improvement efforts, seeking input and feedback, and implementation of improvement efforts and projects.