This is a great opportunity to grow your career working for a successful global OEM in the food industry. Be part of a team that designs, tests, and commissions industrial electrical and process control systems including hardware and software.
Provide electrical checkout of systems in-house and at customer sites. Generate detailed process Functional Descriptions (FDs) to ensure the programming will meet stated requirements. Design software applications by applying knowledge of computer programs, systems, and networks, and/or by supervising and coordinating the design done by subcontractors. Test software applications by performing simulation testing of software on the hardware platforms or emulators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred, AS degree in engineering considered
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a process industry like: food/bev, chemical, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience related to process control systems design and leadership experience within a similar industry
- Experience building new control systems
- Experience with PLC and SCADA technology
- Experience with SQL or other databases
- Must be able to travel as assignments require (approximately 25%), mainly in North America, project based travel so usually planned in advance
- Team player who is focused on both personal performance and Company success
- Ability to expand job responsibilities and collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills