Enjoy working on diverse projects, projects vary in industry and size! Work for a growing systems integration division inside a larger company. The industrial automation division is in need of an Electrical Controls Engineer. This position will design and develop industrial automation systems. You will be involved in the design, development and commissioning process for PLC and HMI implementations.
Reasons you should consider this opportunity:
- BS in Electrical Engineering is preferred, AS in Engineering with applicable experience
- 5+ years of Allen Bradley RSLogix PLC programming experience from scratch, required HMI programming experience
- Systems integration experience, food/beverage, paper or similar industries
- Process controls and/or machine controls experience (experience with more than one type of machine)
- Ability to travel, typically up to 10-15%
- Ability to communicate and work with clients and in a team environment
- Profit sharing up to 11%
- Handling projects from cradle to grave
- Compensation pay for jobs requiring more than 45 hours/week 401k match = 4% (on employee’s 5%)
- Merit based bonuses (also depends on company profitability and business group performance)
- Reasonably priced health care premiums Informal and friendly work environment
- Design, develop, and maintain new batching software features in RSLogix5000.