Control Systems Integrator needs Sr. Controls Engineer. This is your opportunity to join a wonderful company and lead a project team in food processing and a variety of automation projects!
You will enjoy working here because:
- Low travel - most clients within a 2 hour radius and 10% max. overnight travel!
- Small growing company in need of engineering leadership; quick path to a management role!
- Variety of automation and controls projects in Food Processing, Metals, Wood Products, and Irrigation!
- Full benefits with 90% of health premiums paid by the company!
- Profit sharing!
- Relocation assistance provided
Highlights of living in Richland, WA:
- Growing community with a great school district
- Sunny, dry climate with mild winters (if you miss snow and pine trees - the mountains are less than 3 hours away)
- Located in the heart of Washington Wine Country - more than 200 wineries to explore within a 50 mile radius!
- Nestled on the banks of the Columbia River with the Snake & Yakima Rivers nearby
- No shortage of outdoor activities - fishing, hiking, walking, biking, boating, and more!
- Part of the Tri-City area which includes the cities of Richland, Kennewick, Pasco, and West Richland
- Large city amenities but with a country atmosphere and emphasis on family
- Seattle and Portland are just 3-4 hours away
As the Sr. Controls Engineer you will execute project management and project related engineering tasks accurately and efficiently to drive customer satisfaction, secure positive references and foster future business. In the Sr. Automation Engineer role you will be responsible for the performance / leadership of other Junior and Senior Automation Engineers assigned to work on the project.
- Design automation electrical systems and control panels in accordance with applicable standards to meet customer requirements and project objectives.
- Design, configure and program automation systems, including PLCs, industrial networks, HMI's and associated components
- Draft and execute Acceptance Tests to verify that automation systems perform in accordance with the requirements documented in the Functional Specifications.
- Perform on-site commissioning of automation systems to ensure smooth start-ups and repeat customers.
- Execute project management tasks
- Coordinate with customers to develop Functional Specifications for engineering projects to ensure clarity of project objectives and deliverables.
- Construct and manage project schedules to facilitate timely attainment of project milestones
- Monitor and manage project scope and budget to ensure that customer satisfaction and customer compensation.