Established Control Systems Integrator, Security and Fire Systems firm based in the Houston area. They are a provider of all phases of industrial automation systems servicing the Water and Wastewater, Educational Facilities, Petrochemical, Subsea, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power & Energy, Material Handling and other specialty industries. They are seeking an experienced Controls Engineer in the Tomball, TX area.
Why work here?:
- Thriving business for nearly 40 years in the Houston area!
- Competitive pay and great benefits!
- Alternative work schedule: choose from regular 8-5 schedule or 9 hour days with every other Fri. off!
- Low travel - 10% and mostly in Houston area!
- PLC, HMI, and SCADA programming
- System testing
- Customer training
- Control systems and control panel design
- Industrial networking
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Must have 3-5 years of direct, related experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Project Planning/System Architecture Design, Networking and System Testing experiences
- Heavy HMI graphics development and programming skills with Wonderware InTouch/ArchestrA System Platform, FactoryTalk View SE/ME, Siemens WinCC/WinCC Flexible, ClearSCADA, GE Proficy Ifix, Maple Systems, Vijeo Citect, etc.
- Knowledge with PLC hardware and programming software: Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Modicon/Square D, GE Fanuc, Control Microsystems, Automation Direct, Opto22, etc.
- Electrical schematic design experience, familiar with low voltage MCCs, VFDs, Single-phase and 3-phases motors and control
- Hands on experience with AutoCAD Electrical
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid personal leave
- Simple IRA-based retirement plan with matching up to 3%.