Controls System Engineers needed in Raleigh, NC for Control Systems Integrator and panel shop doing projects in a variety of industries including water/wastewater, agricultural, pharmaceutical, and general manufacturing.
You would enjoy working here if:
- Family-oriented environment close to downtown Raleigh!
- You like to be involved in all stages of a project including design, programming, start-up!
- You would like to keep your overnight travel down to about 5%!
- You would like great benefits and overtime pay over 40 hours/week!
- BS degree in Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience designing , programming and troubleshooting industrial control systems
- PLC, HMI programming (Allen-Bradley, Schneider, Siemens)
- VT SCADA, Ignition, ClearSCADA
- Industrial networks; wireless, fiber optic, Ethernet
- Start-ups and validations
- Ability to travel within a 3 hour radius of Raleigh
- Variation of industry experience preferred
- Inductive Automation or Wonderware Archestra certifications a plus!