For almost 40 years we have provided engineered solutions for industrial manufacturing, food packaging and medical device manufacturing customers. We are a national integrator of industrial sensors, barcode scanners, and machine vision systems.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Serve as a Machine Vision and Sensors Applications Engineer;
- You will provide our customers with in person and over the phone technical support.
- You will also be assisting our staff of sales engineers in application development and support of cutting edge technology such as Machine Vision, Scanning Laser Safety Systems and Optical Sensing Solutions.
- You may assist customers in choosing the correct sensor or you may help them design a complete vision system for their application.
- You will have opportunities to accompany our sales people out to customer sites for product demonstrations and assist in field installations of our systems
- Associates degree in engineering or technology
- 1+ years of experience with machine vision programming
- Understanding of how automated equipment works
- Desire and excitement to learn new skills and work with a sales team to provide solutions to customer
- Willingness to travel 30-40%