Our client provides automation engineering, fabrication, and maintenance services for custom machinery, and process controls. They are able to supply complete turnkey solutions. They are currently seeking a Controls Engineer to add to their team in beautiful Lake City, Minnesota.
You will perform the following:
- Design, program, and test software used in complex software tasks for machine and process control systems.
- Perform project management responsibilities on small to mid-size projects.
- Keep current with technology and proactively investigates new technologies
- Generate quotes on small to mid-size projects.
- 15-20% Travel
The Controls Engineer needs to have most of the following skills:
- Allen-Bradley ControlLogix/CompactLogix programming
- Ability to program and implement SCADA systems
- Work with other members of a project to complete profitable, on-time projects
- Ability to start-up, troubleshoot and modify systems in the field
- Experience designing, testing and debugging complex electrical hardware and software for machine and process control systems is required
The President of company truly understands the need for work/life balance, and has created a welcoming company culture. They are looking for their next long-term employee to join the group.