Enjoy a flexible and low over-night travel work environment! Work for a successful and growing engineering firm, able to provide complete control systems and machinery for a wide variety of applications and industries. Multiple offices in WI, openings in Milwaukee and Appleton areas.
They are adding an Automation Engineer to their staff with the following experience:
- BS in Engineering preferred or a minimum of an AS degree in engineering
- 5+ years working in automation
- Strong PLC programming with Allen Bradley PLCs
- Must have experience working on projects in both process controls and discrete manufacturing industries
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to travel up to a few days per year, low overnight travel typically
- This is a very open and self-driven company climate, their engineers are given a lot of independence and expected to get their work done on time without being micro managed.